Rules + Information
- A Bull throw shall determine the order of play in each match. The winner of the Bull throw shall throw first in the match and all subsequent “odd numbered legs” which will also include the “tie-break” leg if required.
- The winner is obliged to write the next game (in case of a prevention, the winner has to provide a replacement without being asked)! If he does not write, he will be disqualified. The loser will write starting from the prize money rush!
- The complete event is an “OPEN” tournament, therefore players don’t have to be a member in a club or an organisation or have to qualify.
- The Single events are only open to players who are eligible to play in the Winmau World Masters and the Lakeside World Professional Championships!
- Playing format Men’s Singles: Single-KO, 501 best of 7, from quarterfinals best of 9, final best of 11
- Playing format Women’s Singles: Single-KO, 501 best of 7, final best of 9
- As a participant in the main event, you have to make sure to see “your” board referee not later than 10min prior to your match! Please check the lists at the long wall left from the stage, to figure out which group you’re in. Before the match, please make sure you’re playing against the right opponent!
- After the match, the winner has to come back to the referee and pick up his winners (board) card. Make sure you get your next starting time! Keep the card as long as you’re in.
- For the men dress pants/ suit trousers and for the women alternatively a longer skirt (no mini) are expected. Sweatpants are not allowed.
For the Finals there are no Jeans allowed on stage!
- Dopingtests will be held according to the WADA-regulations during all competitions.
- Every competitor has to show his pictured-ID upon requested.
- During the youth-competitions alcohol-tests will take place. Positively tested competitors will be disqualified.
- Youth players are allowed on Saturday to play only ONE competition, youth OR adults!
- Closing date for all competitions is 29.03.2019 (except additional tournaments).
- There is a free entry to the venue hall for everyone!
- The entire hall is a non-smoking area.
- Apparently drunk spectators, as well as players won’t get admission in the hall, respectively will be removed from the venue.
- The consumption of own beverages and food is prohibited.
- The organizer of the 1. Dart-Sport-Club Bochum 1982 e. V. shall not be liable for any damage caused by the cancellation or relocation of the event.
- We guarantee to use the personal data transmitted to us exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the event. This also includes the publication of names and country of origin on the Internet, in social and print media.
Photos and videos taken during the event as well as game results will be published on the internet and in the social and print media. By registering, participants accept these conditions.
- During the tournament, photos and videos of all matches, players and visitors can be made for promotional purposes. Participants and spectators commit themselves to this by means of registration or just entering the venue. From the first round to the final, players are obliged to play matches that can be recorded (live) for live stream or television. Giving up a match or deliberately losing a match is not possible and in violation of these regulations. If this is neglected, the Organizer (1. DSC Bochum 1982 e.V.) will hold these players responsible for the (financial) consequences and he or she loses the right to receive a trophy and/or prize-money.